(See All Events & Details)
Our 2016 Solo Sponsors
Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a Sponsor for the 2016 season.
Cancellations & Refund Policy:
To cancel a pre-registration contact the Chief of Registration before registration opens. It is recommended that you cancel your registration at motorsportreg.com but you must still do so before registration opens on the day of the event. The Chief will credit your entry fee to be used on a future event registration. If it is the last event, you must submit a reimbursement request to get a refund of your entry fee. Sorry but credits cannot be carried over to the next year.
Basic Event Information
- The St. Louis Region Solo program is using online registration from motorsportreg.com.
- All entrants are required to be members to run SCCA events.
- The registration fee is $40 for 2016.
- If you are not a SCCA Member you can purchase a weekend membership for $10.
- You can use up to 2 weekend memberships as credits (at $10 each for a max $20 credit) towards a yearly membership.
- People can also pre-register for our events, one at a time, using a credit card on motorsportsreg.com.
|Registration||7:30 - 8:45 a.m.|
|Worker Assignment||7:30 - 8:45 a.m.|
|Tech Inspection||7:30 - 9:00 a.m.|
|Course Walk||8:00 - 9:25 a.m.|
|Novice Course Walks||9:00 - 9:25 a.m.|
|Driver's Meeting||9:30 - 9:45 a.m.|
|Heat 1 Workers to Stations||9:45 a.m.|
|First Car Off||10:00 a.m.|
|Final Standings Plus Top Index and Novice Awards-- After Audit of Final Results & Cleanup|
Provide fair, fun, competitive and safe events with excellent customer service to bring increased and sustained participation in events and developing leadership in the Solo Program.
By entering this event, you agree that you will adhere to the 2016 SCCA Solo Rules as well as the St. Louis Region Solo Supplemental Regulations. They are available for review at www.scca.com and www.stlsolo.org
NOTE: At Family Arena everyone must be off the premises by 4:00pm at most events.