Cancellations & Refund Policy:
To cancel a pre-registration contact the Chief of Registration before registration opens. It is recommended that you cancel your registration at motorsportreg.com but you must still do so before registration opens on the day of the event. The Chief will credit your entry fee to be used on a future event registration. If it is the last event, you must submit a reimbursement request to get a refund of your entry fee. Sorry but credits cannot be carried over to the next year.
Solo (AKA Autocross) is a test of driving skill and the car's agility in which one car at a time is driven over a clearly defined course, the elapsed time and penalties for course deviations being the determining factor for awards. Most Solo events take place in large parking lots, with the course defined by orange pylons. Speeds are limited and the hazards to spectators and participants do not usually exceed those encountered in normal, legal highway driving. Watch the video below to see how easy it is to enter an event and have fun with your car at these events!
Basic Event Information
- The St. Louis Region Solo program is using online registration from motorsportreg.com.
- All entrants are required to be members to run SCCA events.
- The registration fee is $35 for 2012.
- If you are not a SCCA Member you can purchase a weekend membership for $15.
- You can use up to 2 weekend memberships as credits (@$15 for a max $30 credit) towards a yearly membership.
- SCCA Membership Pricing is as follows: Individual is $80, Family is $115, First Gear is $45, Armed Forces are also available - check www.scca.com for details (You will need documentation to prove membership).
- People can also pre-register for our events, one at a time, using a credit card on motorsportsreg.com.
Provide fair, fun, competitive and safe events with excellent customer service to bring increased and sustained participation in events and developing leadership in the Solo Program.