(See All Events & Details)
Cancellations & Refund Policy:
To cancel a pre-registration contact the Chief of Registration before registration opens. It is recommended that you cancel your registration at motorsportreg.com but you must still do so before registration opens on the day of the event. The Chief will credit your entry fee to be used on a future event registration. If it is the last event, you must submit a reimbursement request to get a refund of your entry fee. Sorry but credits cannot be carried over to the next year.
Basic Event Information
- The St. Louis Region Solo program is using online registration from motorsportreg.com.
- All entrants are required to be members to run SCCA events.
- The registration fee is $40 for 2015.
- If you are not a SCCA Member you can purchase a weekend membership for $10.
- You can use up to 2 weekend memberships as credits (@$15 each for a max $30 credit) towards a yearly membership.
- SCCA Membership Pricing is as follows: Individual is $80, Family is $115, First Gear is $45, Armed Forces are also available - check www.scca.com for details (You will need documentation to prove membership).
- People can also pre-register for our events, one at a time, using a credit card on motorsportsreg.com.
Provide fair, fun, competitive and safe events with excellent customer service to bring increased and sustained participation in events and developing leadership in the Solo Program.