- The St. Louis Region Solo program is using online registration from motorsportreg.com.
- All entrants are required to be members to run SCCA events.
- The registration fee is $40 for 2015.
- If you are not a SCCA Member you can purchase a weekend membership for $10.
- You can use up to 2 weekend memberships as credits (@$15 each for a max $30 credit) towards a yearly membership.
- SCCA Membership Pricing is as follows: Individual is $80, Family is $115, First Gear is $45, Armed Forces are also available - check www.scca.com for details (You will need documentation to prove membership).
- People can also pre-register for our events, one at a time, using a credit card on motorsportsreg.com.
Registration 7:30 - 8:45 a.m.
Worker Assignment 7:30 - 8:45 a.m.
Tech Inspection 7:30 - 9:00 a.m. (in Grid so GRID YOUR CAR)
Course Walk 8:00 - 9:25 a.m.
Novice Course Walks 9:00 - 9:25 a.m.
Driver's Meeting 9:30 - 9:45 a.m.
Heat 1 Workers to Stations 9:45 a.m.
First Car Off 10:00 a.m.
Final Standings Plus Top Index and Novice Awards-- After Audit of Final Results & Cleanup
The St. Louis Region’s Mission Statement:
Provide fair, fun, competitive and safe events with excellent customer service to bring increased and sustained participation in events and developing leadership in the Solo Program.
By entering this event, you agree that you will adhere to the 2014 SCCA Solo Rules as well as the St. Louis Region Solo programs Supplemental Regulations. They are available for review at www.scca.com and www.stlsolo.org
NOTE: At Family Arena everyone must be off the premises by 4:00pm at most events.